All Berry Smoothie Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup quartered strawberries
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
- Milk or water
- Prep berries for smoothie. These can be frozen or fresh. I recommend chopping the strawberries to make them a little bit easier for your blender.
- Add berries and yogurt to blender cup and blend. If you are using fresh fruit, I recommend adding a few ice cubes to help chill the drink and thicken it up a bit. If you’re using frozen fruit, I recommend adding milk or water (or both) to help thin the drink a bit to make it more drinkable.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!